Manage your system from a single point with a simple & easy to use interface
GEN V, a low cost VVT or changeover bypass system. No complex software to learn, no PC or internet connection required. Control 20 zones per RTU, split-system, or fan coil (for VRF HVAC systems).
Your alternative to costly & complex control systems. The GENV makes managing your facility easy and affordable!
Manage system operations from a single HUB, no PC or internet connection required
- Changeover bypass or VVT type system
- Control one zoned unit (VRF or constant velocity) up to 20 zone dampers per unit or control 20 standalone units
- Color LCD touchscreen stats
- Manage the entire system from a central HUB, 4 daily schedules, holiday/vacation, lock, set points, FDD & ADR compatibility, and much more
Don’t pull the dampers! Update old VVT or VariTrac zoning systems -
a simple, low-cost system upgrade
- Update/retrofit older VVT type zoning systems using existing dampers and most of the existing wiring
- RetroZone is available either as a communicating system (GEN X) or non-communicating (GEN V)
GEN X - VVT
VVT with remote internet access via mobile app from
ANYWHERE (Android, Apple, or web browser)
- Remotely access 1 or multiple VVT, zoned systems or stand-alone equipment, generic loads (lights, pumps, fans and more) from ANYWHERE!
- Control 20 zones per unit or network up to 400 zones or thermostats
- Includes BACnetIP, ADR, & FDD
- Priced to help you compete!
Streamline and simplify VRF installations
Providing the benefits of VAV with the efficiency of VRF technology
- Reduce equipment and installation costs
- Minimize long complex refrigerant lines, condensate lines, and electrical circuits
- Innovative Smart Air Valves operate like an indoor unit without affecting VRF operation
Remotely control 1-400 stand alone RTU or split systems over the internet from your phone or mobile device
- Network stand alone HVAC equipment
- Control temperature set points, monitor RA/SA temperatures from each unit
- Control generic loads, signage, parking lot lights or exhaust fans and scheduling remotely
Stand alone modulating damper with duct sensor designed for over conditioned areas.
A Real Problem Solver!
- “Pincher” or floating zone system prevents over-heating and over-cooling of individual or stand alone zones
- An auto changeover programmable thermostat that communicates to a fully modulating round or rectangular damper
- Supplemental or auxiliary heat capability