Technical Support Associate
Zonex Systems is seeking a Commercial HVAC Technical Support Associate who can use their skills to support our dynamic offering of HVAC zoning and VRF control solutions.
The primary duties will be to use the Zonex Process to:
- Address customer questions regarding operation, installation and troubleshooting of Zonex Controls.
- Test current product offerings to ensure system operational designs meet market demands and needs.
- Work with Engineering and Design departments to test and verify system operations.
- Assist with plan takeoffs for projects submitted by customers and prepare for quoting.
- Maintain relationships and generate new business opportunities by centering on the concept that the best sales call is a great service call.
- Work in an exciting business atmosphere where success is rewarded.
This is an in house position at our Huntington Beach, CA. Headquarters and will require qualified candidates to work onsite. So if you’re looking to get off hot roofs this might be the perfect opportunity to utilize your HVAC knowledge and skills.
If you are looking for a secure working environment, have 3 or more years’ experience in commercial or residential HVAC systems and would like an opportunity to grow and earn, then send your resume for consideration. We offer a salary with Health Care and PTO program.
This position is designed to introduce you to the operations of Zonex Systems with the goal of moving you into the next position, that of inside sales consultant or management lead. If this is appealing, send your resume to email@example.com and we will discuss.
We are a 45 year old controls manufacturer located in Huntington Beach, CA. We have a great history of designing controls systems for several major HVAC manufacturers and now provide simple yet sophisticated products for the HVAC industry.
We are looking for a seasoned HVAC veteran, looking to eliminate travel, troubleshooting and dangerous ladders and hot roofs!! If you’ve had enough of that, this may be your perfect opportunity to utilize your existing knowledge, skills and contacts to generate an attractive stream of income.
Zonex offers a broad line of zoning and control solutions including our award winning – wired and wireless GEN X offering. We are seeking a seasoned HVAC Salesman/Estimator to drive and expand our business through wholesale distribution, contractor and engineer relationships. You will be leveraging technology working from your home office using your phone skills, e-mail marketing blasts, webinars, etc. to educate, inform & sell systems and controls. Because you will be working from your remote office 0% travel is required, no days away from home or family.
- Self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives with a passion for relationship building and earning repeat and new business.
- A true “hunter” that is energized by calling to generate existing and prospective customers.
- Strong communication, planning, and presentation skills to develop multiple relationships with buying influencers.
- Prepare proposals based on the project’s technical specifications and requirements. Provide solutions and designs per the customer’s requirements. Must be able to read blueprints.
- Provide knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC systems related solutions to solve customer problems.
- Key performance indicators include but are not limited to 20 outbound calls per day, send 300 emails per week, issue 3 – 5 quotes per day, and arrange 20 online trainings per month.
- Highly responsive to customer’s requests; able to quickly turn quotes around and respond to product inquiries.
- Street smarts with the ability to persuade people and build relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years of HVAC experience working with contractors, engineers and distributors.
- Strong technical knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and phone skills.
- Successful track record meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Existing relationships with contractors, distributors and engineers is a plus.
- Focus and orientation for growth.
- Ability to give informative presentations via webinars to customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com is preferred.
Zonex products provide contractors with effective, low cost, and easy to install solutions. We make selling zoning easier and more profitable for distributors and contractors with our online applications and a quick quote resource. Plant personnel will provide support and marketing assistance, to help you grow and expand your business.
Job Types: Full or Part-time, Base salary plus commission