What is a Temperature Access Point (TAP)?
TAPs are one way temperature transmitters using Bluetooth technology to eliminate the need for multiple zone thermostats. Only slightly larger than the diameter of a quarter, these amazing devices send zone temperatures to the Zonex controller on a continual basis to ensure occupant comfort and prevent unauthorized system changes.
- No companion thermostat required
- No wires to run through the wall
- Up to 5 year battery life
- Up to 20 zones per unit
- Easy to install
- Prevents occupant tampering
- Does not interfere with other Bluetooth devices or Wi-Fi networks
VVT Systems with Modulating Dampers
Residential Systems with Two Positions Dampers
VRF Systems with Smart Air Valves
Use anywhere zone temperature control is needed WITHOUT thermostats